LKE 7.41% 5.8¢ lake resources n.l.

teddie. Your view on the reason for the SP being so low is...

1. 20,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2011
    teddie. Your view on the reason for the SP being so low is fundamentally flawed. It's so low because there are much better immediate benefits from other lithium and mining companies. LKE is ages away from realizing it's real value. Punters aren't that patient. They'll four bag elsewhere before they make any real money out of LKE. LKE is still a huge punt and extremely dependent upon lots of vital issues falling their way, yet, they have a MC of nearly $50 million, with so much uncertainty???
    The talk about "poor management" is absolute fantasy. ANY rational and reasonable person would commend Steve on what he HAS achieved and effectively working on his own and on a pittance of a shoestring budget. He's a superman!!!
    Just you wait and see what happens WHEN he removes another of the hurdles that ARE holding back the SP and the market responds. That $50 million MC will disappear into oblivion.
    I'm happy that I amaze you, I'm just disappointed that we are diametrically opposed on the vital subject of company management. On that score, I am equally amazed at your failure to see the obvious, for whatever reason. Enjoy the lollipops.
    P.S. What's today's rally all about??? Just hit .068!! BET that "management" will not be an issue behind those leading the run!!!!
    More like "research" and FOMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $96.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $371.8K 6.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 864317 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 553673 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ 2844171
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.