LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Mozza, your a great poster. They have been great reading,...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Mozza, your a great poster. They have been great reading, however i feel the need to drive this home upon some very valid points you make for which I say takes nothing away from you.

And that is about the board. I never look at a company without knowing what I would do myself. Therefore, When I put myself in their shoes the tragic truth is I would not get new board members in. As Joe Lowry has rightly pointed out this game is about the partnerships.

Being in their shoes my objectives would be to get the pilot plant out on site to verify my flow sheet to then be able to determine the number of modules, The size of tanks, the size of pumps, the quantity and size of pipes, the location and number of days in operation to determine logistics, transport. The number of staff to which then all determines how big buildings need to be such as loading bays, storage and amenties.This determines the extent of Civil works and Structural framing. Hydraulics for on site tanks for amenity sewer and stormwater and trade waste. Once you have determined how many motors needed for processing along with power requirements for other utilities you can determine the size of transformer and switch rooms required to operate the facility.

Once you have a majority of the above, Then an environmental report can be fully assessed for regional and Council Approval. From their they will then need permits for building. From their they can then apply for export license for chemicals.

.....guess what unlocks all that information.... Lilacs Pilot Plant onsite at Kachi. All the information will unfold..

Flow Sheets would be my focus. Complete that and funders like banks can make their assessment and Government bodies can complete their assessment.

They already been working on this as part of their PFS, but they need to verify the pilot plant as is there is no historical data for this and Argentina want to know how much water you need to unearth despite putting it back in the real world. All forms part of the submission. Council approvals can take up over a year to get.
    .....This is why Steve had a meeting with them to push it along and address any hurdles. Government approvals can kill a project.

So why no new board members...... Because that is only needed when someone leaves or .....there is significant change in strategy.

They need more engineers. They are now far more valuable.
    Project Managers to ensure the above?
    Have a look at Lilacs job postings..... They are going to project manage because that is what they advertised.

Board members. They cannot speed up the above. Lilac are more than ever the most influential.

Lilac can unlock the flow sheet to complete approvals and funding.

.....be interesting to know what others would do in their shoes... focusing on the company and not the stock chart.

Too much focus on stock charts and price throws any normal reasoning out the window because one has become emotionally involved with a disappointment or a reward that it deprives their own minds ability to change its language manifesting by way of repetitive behaviours preventing ones ability to explore other ways of looking at the same problem.

That is too high a price to pay for the sake of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.