LKE 7.41% 5.8¢ lake resources n.l.

I agree with you about the PFS price used and the now...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I agree with you about the PFS price used and the now ‘potential’ upside to NPV of PFS...BUT it is clear Hazen has been engaged to Optimise the production process...what does this now mean for the costs listed in the PFS? What additional costs does this now add to the PFS cost structure and ultimately what does this do to the NPV of the PFS or future DFS?

What was done to the Eluate from the PP to produce the 99.97%?

How much additional cost does this add to a ton of Lithium?

How much additional time to produce product does this result in? What does this do to annual capacity of production based on current PFS and setup? Are capex costs now more?

Why is it taking so long to produce the first 5-6kg sample for Novonix given Hazen spent time initially optimising process? We are now a month past first small sample with no larger samples produced?

When is the company going to formally outline the process of DFS and associated costings and funding of said DFS?

There is a reason the share price didn’t move on samples and in fact retraced from 9c to 5c. Clear communication on all of the above and costings is what is needed along with solid support management for Steve to get this moving. discount the management comment all you like but this is important..like it or not.

Tin foil hat time, I’m a believer their is a bigger plan here with the partnerships with Hazen and Novonix but in order to get their we need to put solid support around the shareprice and that comes from answering the above questions and setting out the plan for the company..CLEARLY...Otherwise the first offer of takeover will be approved minimising returns for holders.

I look forward to attending this weeks AGM and asking the above along with a few other difficult questions of Steve. The way he answers should be very telling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $94.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $371.8K 6.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 864317 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 249998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ 2844171
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.