SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

potential take over target , page-4

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    It seems not much will be happening in the meantime whilst Mississippian results aren't yet known.

It'll be a critical time when the results are released. If they are impressive SEA should fly, but if they aren't impressive then that could present investors with a fantastic buying scenario (considering the inconsistent nature of the Mississippian).

As it stands, SEA is valued at ~$205 million. That consists of

1. $145 million cash (NO DEBT)

2. 4,800 net acres of Joint Ventured Bakken assets (on average $15,000 per acre according to the Bell Potter Analyst)

3. 11,650 net acres of Niobrara + Wattenberg acreage ($5,000/acre according to the Bell Potter Analyst)

4. ~30,000 net acres of Anadarko acreage. Probably close to approaching 15,000 acres in Logan County I'm guessing. (Osage Exploration is valued at $5,000+ per acre in and around SEA's acreage).

The maths is compelling.

Cash + Bakken valuations (from Bell Potter's Johan Hedstrom) for the 4,800 remaining net acres exceeds the current SEA market cap.

(i.e. ignoring Niobrara + Wattenberg + Anadarko acreage)

Bakken + Niobrara + Wattenberg + Logan County (using Osage's metrics) equals the current SEA market cap.

(i.e. ignoring $145 million cash + Anadarko assets outside of Logan County).

Watching and ready to purchase more SEA, just waiting for the right time. IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.