AVH 4.67% $3.14 avita medical inc.

Potential take over target

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298

Yes $10 by xmas obviously not coming but the value of this tech is still to unfold and on track - question is will it be owned by Avita Medical at that time? I hope so but I think probably not.

Round figures (US dollars):
    Projected sales within 5 years 100’s of millions annually – very likely

Currently earning $40million annual sales

Currently circa $100million in the bank

Current MC of a paltry $300Million - will be earning more than this within 5 years which makes $300million MC is a complete joke!!!

Consider:

Big pharma is not stupid and will have noticed this product for some time already it will fit into many portfolios very nicely.

It's likely this is being targeted as a takeover and has been for some time and hence the walk down on share price is on consistent low volumes = SP manipulation

Coupled with insistent daily posters out of the blue with new accounts on this site with very little to offer = paid downrampers

This is revolutionary medical technology with FDA approval and many years of results in current burns space and in future markets. They have real patents, real sales and no competition in this space of previously un-met need. Vitiligo market is huge on its own.

It simply doesn’t make sense

One of two things going to happen soon:

1. 1. Take over bid at a premium to current lowball SP which will be a massive bargin and the buyer will look to make a massive long term profit on this (they may acquire renovacare as well which is worth as much as a postage stamp now – and pair the RECELL bullets with the renovacare gun and make a killing ; as an Anaethetist I can tell you that there are several other surgical guns and drills used for varied applications that are always popular their is a certain sexiness to a gun that surgeons generally can't help but like... OR

2. 2. Eventually the market will at some point wake up – which will take concrete sales it seems - but this is not particularly far off on current projections.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.140(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $212.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.17 $3.08 $922.4K 295.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1432 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 107 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.