MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Jogo, the proviso with the mills you list is that WGX owns two...

1. 11,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6520
    Jogo, the proviso with the mills you list is that WGX owns two of the mills, which, recently held over 15% of MGV, yet it sold the lot (its entry price was a lot lower than $0.30). Yet, by selling the lot, it basically removed a buyer from MGV (and two plants).

So the list goes from 5 plants, down to 3.
    RMS Checkers plant is also likely off the list, because... they are looking at upgrading the plant to increase throughput, because they have so much low grade ore to stockpile. So, their issue is they have too much ore to process, not a lack of it (though of course, they would like more higher grade ore, every plant would).

With 2 left, Kirkalocka & GCYs Dalgaranga, Kirkalocka was recently placed into administration, though, it gets murky after that, as RIVIT has supposedly recapitalized the company (Adaman went under, who owns Kirka). Also, Kirkalocka is supposed to have 6 years of open pit ore to get through, but... as a private firm, who knows whats happening. To add to the jigsaw, RIVIT just tried to sell GCY its Snake Well project for approx $5m in cash and another 10% of GCY (or around $15m), which to me shows that they are not in a strong position cash wise. They announced it to the market, because they had received a 'No' from the GCY board.

Only 1 plant left.... GCY/Dalgaranga has clearly explained to the market that their 2.5tmpa (that is running closer to 2.8mtpa), is hungry.
    They have a current mine life of 5-6 years, though the last 2-3 are simply processing low grade stockpiles at 30k p.a. Hence, GCY just made an offer FFR (which has an open pit deposit 110km away from the plant). GCYs MD mentioned a few months ago that all options were looked at, but... obviously MGV did not view whatever offer might have been made as worthy of their attention.

All of the above is simply speculation and pondering and obviously should have no impact of others financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.