AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Potential Takeover Offer Price, page-34

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

Spot on, that poster has no credibility at all besides and perhaps with some of his BGS followers who down ramp on the AVZ threads. Strange, indeed.

He is a disingenuous poster low quality poster who did not hold AVZ shares. Yesterday he was not a share shareholder but according to this morning he was and now isn't and sold out just in time - Sad. One of his posts from yesterday below trying to explain why he posts on the AVZ threads and demonstrating his lack of integrity now. I gather he needs a holiday, not a good look at all.

AGreatYear

“I have several friends invested in AVZ so my view is optimistic for them and personally because I think it will still move north. The rate it went before was gangbusters but like i mentioned i think it will be a slower climb now. it will take time, holders have to learn patience.”

AVZ (ASX) Price at posting: 10.8¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Not Held

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    “Given the continued support from drill intercepts to date, we have also upgraded our exploration target for the entire project, to be between 1Bt to 1.2Bt of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O, including between 300 and 400MT of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O for the Roche Dure pegmatite alone”. … Mr. Klaus Eckhof, AVZ Executive Chairman, 12th September 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.