AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Likewise, I've been a holder since 3.6c. I double my holdings at...

1. 3,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12422
    Likewise, I've been a holder since 3.6c. I double my holdings at around 7-8c mark for an average holding of around 5.4 and figured that would be the last opportunity to accumulate below the 10c.

The last 2 weeks have been an absolute blessing, adding large parcels at 11c and now 9.6c. It's rather comical viewing the market depth. 16m - 56m Buy & Sell respectively. Initial impressions would tell you the stocks in freefall. However, avert your eyes to the course of sales or alternatively refresh the market depth more frequently.

Spent the best part of 45mins constantly refreshing the market depth. What I noticed was that when the price dropped, the buy side depth stayed the same, however a large number of new traders (obviously observing) were quickly snapping the excess. Humorously it was quite the opposite on the sell side, as soon as there was a small push from the buy side literally millions at 10.5, 11 & 12 were wiped and re-listed at 12, 13, 14.

It's become quite evident that's there probably 20-30m of false orders on the table suppressing the price and standing by with the same sort of volume on the buy side. (Just not listed on the market).

I recently sold out some of my stakes in other holdings to free up further cash to lower my overall holding. I don't think I've been as certain about a good share return as I have with this stock.

Moreover, it's natural for people who's position is 'not held' to have an opposed view. This is obvious. but I only see 2 attitudes
    A) were never interested in the stock and don't have further interest in the stock. In which case I can't see the value in commenting on AVZ unless in an attempt to fulfill your own ego.
    or B) Are interested but continue to splurt out diatribe in an attempt to improve your entry point.

All in all, this is probably the first time I've been happy to see a stock I own go down in value. When was the last time there was no interest in the largest deposit of anything, anywhere? It's a no brainer. I look forward to the positive announcements to come over the next coming weeks especially the one which un- moors this ship from the dock, and we're left waving back at the people who missed this boat.

Read someone else's research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.