TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Potential Takeover Target

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    So, I've been doing a lot of thinking recently, and have come to the conclusion that we must be starting to look pretty attractive for a takeover.

Ian and management have talked a lot about off take deals and other arrangements to finance the mine, although I just don't see these being the best option for a company looking to secure supply at a competitive price. Especially with our MC being so low at present.

I have done some calculations (all based on the PFS numbers), and takeover prices of $50 and $100 million.

My basic calculation is:
    (capex + (opex x output x 5 years) + takeover value) / (output x 5 years) = cost per lb over the first 5 years

With $50 million takeover = $6.61 per lb
    With $100 million takeover = $6.96 per lb

Now for a company looking to secure supply for 5 years, that looks like a pretty impressive number. Not to mention, that after the first 5 years, they have supply at opex ($4.27).

I personally would love for us to see this through to production and be a $1 billion company and never have to work again, but I would also walk away happy with a 5 bagger from here.

I will be topping up more at these levels.

All IMO and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.