NEU 1.14% $20.33 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Potential Takeover, page-84

1. 866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    No issue with paying tax for societal needs - should have clarified that in my rage.

Agree with indexing, dont have an issue with a cap but $3m is too low - I would raise it to $5m.

Under my government, all money earned in a super fund would be tax free - you paid tax once when you put it in. I would remove the salary sacrifice component while you are earning and paying tax so that its fair. Once you hit retirement age and have contributed to society and been taxed all your life, I think the retirement should be tax free - especially when we are forced to contribute to our super. I would love to have access to my money now to invest and pay off my mortgage but I am prevented from doing so and I think the quid pro is that I should not be required to pay tax on it again in retirement - once is enough in my view.

Income tax, fuel tax, medicare levies, GST, tax on super, stamp duty, capital gains - tax tax tax.

Productivity commission is now broaching death/inheritance taxes - when does it end? Why cant my hard work go to my kids without paying more tax on it?

Last edited by baldwidx: 15/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.33
Change
0.230(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.43 $20.25 $205.3K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 $20.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.35 89 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.