IMM 0.00% 44.0¢ immutep limited

As anticipation builds about IMM (and sometimes ebbs) I am...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As anticipation builds about IMM (and sometimes ebbs) I am interested to know from the wiser than me here what shape a large movement in IMM's fortunes might might look like, both in the short term and over time, say, a number of years. I must say at the outset that I am a small holder and pretty inexperienced. However, I really don't know what kind of thing to look forward to except for the price of the shares rising. I understand this is a question that is not easy (or wise, perhaps) to answer, but I would be interested to know how long anyone interested thinks this piece of string is.

If, for example, a bigger player buys IMM so IMM's products get to market, that could, I imagine, take various forms. One would mean that IMM ceases to exist, and the outfit buying them then owns all its products, and shareholders would presumably accept some price that they think is worthwhile in return.

Another possibility is that IMM licenses its product/s to a manufacturer and or distributor and receives some kind of royalty for the agreed period. etc etc. Is it ridiculous to anticipate a doubling of the share price? Might it rise 10 or 100 fold?

I am the first to know that these questions are naively put forward, and all manner of eventualities might proceed, but if anyone wouldn't mind putting some thoughts down for me to use as a seed or two, I would appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $908.9K 2.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46894 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 44593 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ 488852
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.