ORP 1.35% 7.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

potential to increase resource to multi mil oz

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Oropa has discoverd a new gold zone Old Camp Area, results already are showing this can increase the current 1.01mil oz significantly & imo they are only scratching the surface. This does not include Oropas other High Grade target Hutabargot Julu & other untested areas. With more drilling I would not be surprised if Oropa has the potential to increase the resource significantly to 2-3mil oz+

Today ARX has announced they where unable to come up with a deal with ANTAM or any other company to fund there project & will put the project on hold until they can secure financing, ARX being in debt & no finance backer look in alot of trouble now, being a underground mine & with problems doesnt help.

With ARX out of the picture, ORP & ANTAM talks will progress significantly now imo, Oropa being a shallow open cut mine, no debt, with potential to significantly increase there resource makes an ideal investment for ANTAM or possible other parties to come in & fast track this to production.

No doubt we will see another small placement shortly hopefully in the .04-.05 range.

Comments from Quarterly on Old Camp Drilling:

*Based on these recent discoveries, the Old Camp mineralised trend may extend over a strike length in excess of 1.4km from Sihayo 2 to SHDD023.

*The Old Camp Area discovery is regarded as being an important development with the potential to substantially add to the 1M oz Au Inferred Resources already outlined along the Sihayo trend.

Scopying Study:

The commissioning of a Scoping Study into the feasibility of bringing the Sihayo 1 North and Sambung Inferred
    Resources into mining production will provide Oropa with a framework to advance the project, and at the same time
    give an indicative value of the Sihayo 1 North and Sambung resources which are presently significantly under-valued.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $922 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 122602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.