WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

@ozntThe first post you have written that I can actually follow...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @oznt

The first post you have written that I can actually follow your logic and largely agree with, however this point:

The Lender will also have their own people take the appropriate steps to meet and greet with ALL our Binding Offtake Partners, including Wogens key people

You cannot sign a binding offtake agreement without an agreed price, thus, they cannot be binding offtake partners. However, they are future sales partners and I'm sure any potential partner will want to meet with them to gauge from themselves the actual demand.

Further to your post, a lot of people on this forum think development and production this year is fait accompli, however, what if there are conditions attached to the funding, a BFS perhaps or numerous other conditions.

The Company could still be potentially a year away from securing funding.

Everything you have written BTW is literally all I have been saying in my posts, that funding is harder than you think and the DD process more onerous.

People here think I'm just a hater, I'm actually not, I'm just a realist who knows how hard transnational financings can be. Also, I'm not wedded to the stock, so if other opportunities exist, I take it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.