WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

I bought into WKT under .10c a few years ago. I have attended...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I bought into WKT under .10c a few years ago. I have attended AGM’s and Forums to stay as informed as possible. I’ve made my own mind up about situations as they have presented over my time as a shareholder, and I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to pick up the phone and talk to the likes of Oznt and semi retired if I had questions or doubts. They have not always pumped the stock or upramped, but more recently every conversation has been simply about the facts. If your research is complete and you have emailed or phoned informed educated fellow shareholders with questions to clarify any doubts how can anyone not see the enormous potential.
    My initial holding was to the value of a conservative home deposit. As it grew to put me approx in the top 20 it is now equal to the price of an expensive family home. I’m sure day traders can do very well playing with their accumulations, but I’m experiencing something that has changed my life and my research and connection with others who I know to be much more informed than me helps me to be chock a block full of confidence. I wake up every morning excited. DYOR. NLN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.