WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1355

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Vooose

"If a price could not be agreed a month out, the Binding Global Sales, Purchase and Marketing Agreement would be worth F/A.

Thus, the agreements are not binding. "

If you really do have experience in structuring finance deals you would not produce such nonsense as you have above. There are clearly confidential agreements that will nail down the final pricing as the appropriate time gets closer. That does NOT mean that IMQG and WKT have not got recognised binding agreements that are acceptable to prospective financiers. If that was the case then there wouldn't be a new mine on the planet that could obtain finance. There HAS TO be be an element of flexibility in ANY deal. I can think of dozens of finance deals over the last few decades that have been signed off on the basis of binding term sheets, it all depends on the robust nature of the project.

I am not sure of your agenda in your nitpicking at the semantics of the Binding Agreements but your repeated concerns are unwarranted. The company (WKT) has said that the term sheets are binding, that the pricing mechanisms are confidential and open to further negotiation at an appropriate time closer to delivery of the product and that due diligence is in final stages for financing.... no mention of having to agree a firm price for the product. If you have a problem with that then you should take it up with the company or the ASX instead of repeatedly offering your misguided "opinion" on a public forum.

At the end of the day you will be proven incorrect once the finance deal drops in the very near future. Until then I suppose we will have to put up with your continual false assumptions. Just ask yourself why is WKT progessing the mine development and procurement of capital equipment on a mine they have no chance of getting finance for? Like the rest of your posts that assumption simply doesn't make sense. Good luck with your attempts to diminish confidence and reduce the SP. Do you have any intention buying shares or are you here just to offer unsolicited advice?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.