WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1363

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @rodoe - it doesn't matter, you issue a term sheet if there is a demand for your debt, in this case, the Company is now talking about due diligence, which is a change from term sheets.

Due diligence activities are underway and detailed discussions are ongoing.

They are not dictating terms, which is a subtle but interesting development in their announcement language.

I was tagged in a post on the GPX forum by a WKT poster, so I mosied over for a look at GPX and low and behold, there are a bunch of WKT posters on the GPX forum, trying to push their own agendas. Most, like Croc, got sh!t pumped by posters who knew better, however, what was interesting was the insecurity show by those WKT posters.

Why go over there and compare projects? Why even compare companies? One Company has a funding arrangement and one does not. For all intents and purposes, GPX has a credible pathway to production, a producer-to-be - while WKT, without funding, is an overpriced explorer.

But it all makes sense when you see the responses to my very reasonable point that the BOA's ramped the WKT share price (60+%) but that there was no correlation between BOA's and acquiring funding in the graphite space- the number of graphite companies at DFS stage, with signed BOA's and no funding are many.

Assuming WKT is in DD with a potential funder, then maybe they will get funding, but If your going to go on another Company's forum and get emotional because they have funding and you don't, at least admit the possibility exists that a funding pathway may not happen or may take longer than expected or may contain many conditions that push the funding timetable.

None of my observations are wrong, as the company has yet to find funding, they may do in the future, but for now, no funding remains a possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $34.2K 313.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 609987 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 96669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.