WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1505

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Surprising that on less than 2% of total shares traded we have dropped nearly 30% last 2 days. I am no expert, it would seem to me that someone has a sheetload of shares and is playing on the 23c price paid to raise 3.1 mill, working on the premise that whoever is involved will sell them for a quick profit and buy them back again at a cheaper entry point anyway. Next week we will see who offloaded their shares and if it is Pattos clients after getting them for a manipulated pittance of 7c and 9c during the last 2 CRs I would be rather cheesed off.
    Point taken that WKT management dealt through Pattos (IMO a huge mistake) for the CRs and if this selling is Pattos, I for one will make my disappointment made very clear if I see a rep at our next meeting. I understand that there is money to be made for clients and that is their job description but if so this is not support for the company, this is price manipulation and maybe the ASX should be querying these trades, not management. Grabbed another 50k today anyway. In for the long term here. So thank you enjoy your small profit hope you get an STD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $48.00K 499.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92083 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 128307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.