WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1844

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hello my old confused friend. Forgetting the things we've said before again? Which is the right thing this time?

Your post

(https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/po...60479/page-1363?post_id=39532700#.XVYtkugzaUk)

"One Company has a funding arrangement and one does not. For all intents and purposes, GPX has a credible pathway to production, a producer-to-be......"

but this post is being quoted with "To my knowledge, there has not been one successful project financing through debt for any new project to date."

Funny how well you can cherry pick information, like even from an opinion that conflicts with your own opinions but are conveniently both anti WKT enough for you to come stirring the pot. Please go somewhere else.
    Actually - I didn't post the link to the article, someone else did.

I was merely pointing out that some of the information included was not a popular position on this forum - as reflected by the insecurity in your post.

As far as GPX and funding is concerned, you and many other WKT investors would belly flop into a pool of AIDS infested needles just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance at the funding deal GPX currently have in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.