WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I am sure all holders are well aware that off-take agreements...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    I am sure all holders are well aware that off-take agreements are not fully binding until closer to production and all contracts have breaking clauses this is to protect both parties. I don’t see either of these being a major disruption leading to finance approval. The value of the project is what’s in the ground, proven by drill samples and product samples proven. This is what financial institutions would be using as financial security and the off take agreements would just be considered as market interest. There would also be a lot of other processes used to get the product to market that they would be looking at. There would be a lot of other uncertainties that the financiers would be looking at. All part of their due diligence and why finance is taking the time it takes. I am certainly not concerned with how long it takes. 3 months into due diligence is not a long time. It took me that long to have a bank approve my refinance on my home loan. $30 million I am sure they want to make sure everything is in place to get that deposit out of the ground and on ships.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.