WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1863

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Just what is the point behind your posts voose apart from just enjoying arguments? Yes the retrace occured like your mates slick and Max keep banging on about but if another offtake had been signed or an ANN concerning funding could have dropped all the T/A in the world means nothing. You could apply T/A perfectly to all stocks if they never announced or produced anything but that is the idea isn't it? To produce a product that has a market to sell into. If you have no intention of being a shareholder in WKT why don't you just go away?
    Your argument of "what if's" holds little weight because the BOD needed funds to raise capital (have a look at the SP after the cursed CR's were done. Our SP halved on both occasions), the BOA's were released as they had to be divulged to the market and the SP was never going to stay at 8/11c with the quality of deposit and DFS numbers (we hit 20c + a couple of times before any CR).
    Charting is great with 20/20 hindsight. Yes I would have loved to put 250k in the bank and bought it all back 100k cheaper but I didn't as I am expecting funding to be announced in the short term. My low average is maintained even though I bumped it up to 9c with another purchase at 30c. I will buy more next week if there is more weaknesss and I will continue to buy at what I see is a bargain price. There are only 700k of shares up to 33c. When that 300k order at 33/34c gets yanked once funding ann comes out there is only 400k (nothing) all the way to 49.5. All those orders will be pulled to test how high it will go IMO. I'm in the box seat when it does. If you hold no shares you may be lucky to grab some on the way up but I wouldn't count on it. Maybe when it hits 64c and retraces back to 29 again? Which it will do because of the self prophesising T/A sheeple. Unless there is another NI, Namibia, Scotland announcement of course. Yeh those ANN's certainly have a way of stuffing up your T/A. Wonder what the T/A chart looks like on ANY stock in ANY market if they don't announce anything of significance? Just trends until a discovery.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35260 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 69858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.