WKT 2.17% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1872

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @Natos
    • clearly you have no idea how big or small this plant really is. Why would I? thats for producers or people with finance to fund.
    • You even state you don't know what a Tailing Storage Facility is not being a mine engineer...or across every acronym you toss out
    • When you have high grades and only a small production output required to be extremely profitable you do not need a large site. Worry about that when you have something to produce.
    • Your logic is flawed. You say BOA's are worthless, if that is the case, you are thereby suggesting significant supply and little demand for the product, but on the same note you laugh at the small plant size required (reference to staff car park) No i said BOA's are usless for mine finance but useful for juicing the SP
    • I'd rather current shareholders get their hands on the additional shares than give them away to you and your mates, mind you by, and I'll quote you "juicing the SP" management minimised dilution. Minimized dilution? lol 300M SOI
    • Your view is so negative that you won't even acknowledge that as being clever. You say clever, given the current share price, I say reckless
    • Complete BS on your part regarding paths to funding. I suggest you read through Castlelake's terms very carefully. GPX have terms....thats a whole new world WKT are not apart of.
    • Capex "who cares"? - Don't you "bankers" way the risk against the $ amount...Sure, but you don't have funding, that will tell you if your CAPEX was good/bad otherwise
    • WKT's cut off grades are in the vicinity of GPX's mining grades. Take the L on this one.
    • Again, DYR property!!!! Also, all well and good to whack a massive figure on "above Super Jumbo" but really check whether there is any market that requires such significant volumes at that basket price. More L's
    • Research @Voose, research.You should have a toilet installed next to your keyboard for the amount of unfounded crap you post on here.Yes but the toilet would be funded, unlike your project.
    • A delay in finance and broader global uncertified have caused the drop in SP. You have no idea what is causing the SP to drop, keep guessing
    • Other less educated and researched about this stock will take a quick buck and run. so? who cares?
    • Your claims of insider knowledge also were sure to scare a few punters. I have no claims of insider status, just that I worked in commercial banking and lending and got to see one of the most laughable term sheets in recent memory from WKT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $18.91K 171.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 786066 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 113493 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.