WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1955

1. 7,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3345
    Hi Croc, impossible to hit a nerve with me. If you knew anything about this steely female shark with the thick skin and sharp teeth, you would know that she has no nociceptors. Lol. So, no need for you to apologise, you did your best. It is your loyal entourage of brainless dweebs you should be apologising to and/or on behalf of, IMO.

Thanks for the compliment, rolly, for thinking that I could be that clever to have orchestrated such an elaborate charade. For you and your second leader in charge to believe that I instigated this very crafty ploy to secure the attention of Croc must mean that my intellectual skills are indeed on point and highly conniving . Sorry to disappoint your high regard for me, but it was Croc who tagged me. It's simply a case of sour grapes that I mentioned that Croc praised the likes of Bass during a previous encounter here. In his post he gave us a good plug in countering the argument that we have competition with Chinese producers now in Madagascar. Here is the link to the post that Croc posted about a month ago, btw, #: 39618568

Sorry if that hits a nerve with you, Croc, and within your ranks of devoted followers. That it is why I was happy to offer up the query of mine for discussion... my previous impression of you was of a respectful guy who had a generosity of spirit similar to my own. Guess those qualities only really shine when one is on "Cloud 9". A month ago the SP was considerably higher than it is now, which might explain a lot.

So, this performance, as was so quaintly described as "a dog act" by 96Blitz, was merely part of a self-imposed agenda to educate myself and others. As it turns out there is gaps in my technical knowledge and Croc happened to avail, but unfortunately failed to deliver on the fact front. That's why the likes of rolly and blitz should come out from behind the coat tails of Croc, but I guess that they are out of their league in this discussion of technicalities. They actually might learn something other than how to be accusatory, assumptive bully boys. Neither weighed in on the technical ramifications which are highly interpretative in nature (warranting opinions), obviously for fear of appearing out of their depth.

I was prepared for feedback that was good, bad or otherwise. I am not emotional over my code red position in Bass any more. So, it would not have mattered if Croc was able to present a case that made Bass look amateurish for adopting the LOI method for purity assaying (but as it turns out he couldn't). I am prepared for anything when it comes to the stockmarket. What should be pointed out is that I am still seeking answers re my investment... so what does that tell you? Perhaps I am considering changing my graphite stock's name. One has to keep an open mind in this game, afterall. Allowing uncertainty to exist in one's mind allows for growth and development. But, the dweebs here are so closed-minded, certain that I had an agenda to steal their illustrious leader away from them... so defensive and dumb not to recognise a non-holder could be a prospective holder. So, who has played the wrong game here and forfeited that possibility? I know that the Bass's SP ain't going to be much different in a month or two months. I could easily have freed up a wad of cash yesterday and changed the ticker code to WKT. Loyalty means nothing in this big boys' game as I recently discovered. The lack of conciliatory behaviour here, though, has left a sour taste in my mouth. I prefer a bit of biffo to total dismissiveness, though, it seems. It sometimes leads to the most unusual relationships in this arena of anonymity... I have developed a real liking for the old online stoush it seems.

So, thanks for the inadvertent compliments and the education of sorts. I shall be sure to return in 12 mths time to make a point with my pointy lead pencil in your proverbials to assess how things have actually progressed from the current "wannabe" producer status. There is always the possibility that our BOD may fail again to meet my expectations, so I shall be keeping an eagle eye on proceedings here, needless to say. That little disclosure was just part of a broader performance that I am playing out for my own personal gratification to iritate those on our BOD that I know are overseeing my antics on HC but who recently shredded the trust that had been forged between us.

I'll be taking my keyboard warrior antics elsewhere for now. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.