WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-1997

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I'm suggesting they sent out term sheets trying to dictate terms and when that didn't work, they decided to engage with potential investors to beg, borrow and steal like every other potential producer does. ...hence if the financier asks them to complete a BFS, clean their toilets or whatever else they see fit, the Company will likely oblige. They are in no position to dictate terms - so a BFS could very likely be in play.

@Onlyfar or they viewed the early start as a desperate roll of the dice and will use that to hammer management with a crappy offer. The term sheets are not binding, great relationships are a same/same point that every company working in Africa spruiks.

@Krisako
    I'm not invested in the graphite space, but if I was, why would I choose an unfunded project? There is a graphite project with a funding pathway to production, much few SOI, lower SP and haven't spent months juicing the SP with useless Ofttake announcements - just saying, your not the most attractive Company is this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.