WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-2019

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    Voose its WKTs job to go in chasing the best possible funding outcome for company and its shareholders.

However, unless they do have multiple suitors campaigning to be the provider of funding then the power is always going to lie with the entity that has the money to lend.

I think it’s silly to suggest our BOD would have gone cap in hand to any potential financier and would simply roll over for any deal. Unless they have received a few rejections and there is only one slightly interested party remaining.

Our bod would be putting their best foot forward and presented the most compelling aspects of the project. And there’s are some really good ones there, such as the small amount required for construction, how quick they can get to production, the IRR and many more.

It’s a great project that just happens to be in a non tier 1 mining country and at a time when the velocity of money has slowed somewhat. So it’s understandable if it takes time.

How fast would you part with 35 million dollars to build a mine in Tanzania?

Some connected folk might know more, but all us plebs can do is hurry up and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.