WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-2129

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    It's very easy for the crowd to cheer and ramp up when the SP of WKT is on the way up. What happens when it drop's below 20c and beyond will you be cheering then.

No you will probably crawl back to your hole.

One thing I do respect when it comes to WKT and their cheer squad is that they are not even pretending to be neutral and ignore all the evidence in the SYR announcement which undercuts most of their previous share price appreciation and a large part of their rationale for certainty regarding funding - their vaunted Binding Offtake Agreement's.

From the SYR announcement:

"spot natural graphite prices in China have suddenly and materially decreased across all flake sizes impacting price re-negotiations and contract renewal discussion"

You will argue "but a different market, different product" - but this is not my argument, there is deeper magic in Narnia....

It's not about what your selling, it's about spruiking the rational that BOA's = funding. This is patently false and what the SYR announcement shows is that without price being a factor, these agreements are not worth the paper they are written on and thus goes your rational for guaranteed funding.

Let's see who has the last laugh? Let's see who has funding. Amongst a sea of red, there was one graphite play that bounced up - curiously, they have a funded pathway to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.