WKT 8.70% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi semi, thanks for the well wishes, I'm really looking forward...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Hi semi, thanks for the well wishes, I'm really looking forward to this trip as I havent been away for a couple of years now

No, I'm not an accountant, why, do you need one ?

We should have a fully funded project soon.... So my .60 cent idea might go close actually

Folks hold tight and I hope we don't lose some of you and you sell into the funding Ann

As @oznt said the other week, WKT will enter the ASX 300 and then go into the 200 in time, thanks for input OZ you're a legend

Also, some of you regulars will have heard of this guy, one of the brightest trading minds HC has ever seen in @Anton Chigurh who once said some years ago now that it takes balls of steel to hold a penny explorer who actually ends up finding a real word-class asset and hold that company all the way through to production and beyond....And we have exactly that in WKT...yes the road has been bumpy at times and tested a few of our nerves (mine included) and will probably continue to do so at times in the future. We just have to remember what we have in the ground at Lindi with a 20+ year LOM and massive potential with further drilling to come over the years and of course what we might have in Namibia, Nth Ireland and Scotland

A special mention goes to @Croc-file because without his commentary in the early years I'm not sure I'd still be here, there are countless others regulars to thank as well, so thanks to all the regular contributors

Happy Days, GLTALTH and the new ones as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $144.7K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1519 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 70033 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.