WKT 0.00% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

It's all about risk profile for people. WKT may seem to risky...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It's all about risk profile for people. WKT may seem to risky for many because it's into graphite that many don't understand. Lithium was in the same boat a few years back...remember what happened to that! Innovation for our collective future is necessary, and graphite has a part to play. Risk profiles are interesting though. Take the top 4 banks for instance. Their whole existence is about debt and the money they make from it. Aussie's are addicted to bricks and mortar and the banks totally entertain this, to the point where 80 percent of their investment $ are in this sector post 2008 crash. Awesome risk profiling there huh! Imagine if 10 percent of the financial psychy was interested in alternative investments such as science based game changing innovations. It's hard to fight the Fed (common process) I know, but change is happening. One thing I do know is .... When your top 4 leaders have 80% of their capital tied up in mortgages they see it as easy money. No sweat required. No hard work necessary. Mines take time, energy, money and a willingness from investors to make it happen. It's a journey with a destination that is ongoing and so worth it in a positive sense. Will be very satisfied to see Wkt prevail. Will be an immense achievement and the beer will taste sweet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $4.661K 37.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112783 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 125117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.