WKT 2.17% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

" Google had a corporate tax expense of only $26.5 million in...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "
    • Google had a corporate tax expense of only $26.5 million in Australia and Facebook paid $11.8 million despite earning billions in advertising revenue
    • Google is still fighting the ATO over a tax bill it was hit with in 2017 and has funds to cover it
    • Both companies are facing various probes by regulators in Australia and overseas over issues relating tax, privacy and market dominance"
    Bugger me, run for the hills!!!!!!! Don't invest in Australia- they have the gawl to expect taxes be paid here and for said taxes not to be bypassed or hidden. How arrogant of the Australian government to demand taxes be paid. Next thing you know they'll be chasing those unpaid taxes. Talk about sovereign risk - steer clear of Australia if you want to try skimming taxes you should be paying.

I put it to you that Steve, c..praise, maxy, names little of interest, yadayadayada would disagree, if being consistent with their views,  with ATO chasing said missing taxes. Now imagine if they (google, fb etc)  just blatantly stuck the finger up at ATO as Barrack did and said f.u., we don't want to pay what we clearly , by law MUST pay.
    Anyway, i see it as game over for the troll squad, twist it any way you want. Barrack did the crime  , now they 'do the time' and JUSTICE has been served. It clearly sends a message, we want business here, but we are not going to be raped and pillaged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $4.738K 43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 185485 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 156825 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.