WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Well Rossi70, having read and sign a few contracts in my time,...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Well Rossi70, having read and sign a few contracts in my time, and rolly777 not coming clean with what he actually knows and what he simply does assume, I looked for a way for him being correct without the arrangement being completely open ended. So as I said the common sense solution would have to be a WKT/Pareto agreement with possibly no expiry date but inclusions of some enforceable termination clauses, wouldn't you agree? I hope that is acceptable to you!
    As for updates on funding, unless there is some legal requirement, I really can't see the company releasing another announcement like they did on 12 December, because we all saw what a disaster that unleashed. Can you imagine a company announcement along these lines: The funding process remains ongoing and is not expected to be finalised by the end of this O1 2020 as was anticipated. The board however is looking forward to updating shareholders at some stage during Q2 of 2020.

Sure it would be speculation, however it might just happen that way anyway, without an announcement and the result in SP move may have the same or similar effect, but over a longer period of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.