WKT 9.09% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Can you point us to any of your own price predictions, no matter...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Can you point us to any of your own price predictions, no matter if they came in or are you just in charge of criticism and knocking posters with an opposing opinion to your own and the WKT group think fraternity?
    Why aren’t you more positive, by not only accepting other opinions, but lead the way by suggesting some uptrend targets or is that a little too hard in what some would call a prevailing downtrend starting on 1 July 2019?
    So why then are you surprised then when those calling/predicting lower and lower targets are proven correct and more importantly why would you warn M&D about them? As is clearly visible from the chart, some holders had enough brains to take some money of the table. Remember unlike some not everyone would have been convinced by all that FOMO and wouldn’t have over invested, but stuck to appropriate position sizing and so can freely sell and re-buy at will and when appropriate.
    I understand your bitterness, because not only is an over 70% drawdown hard to take, but not having the capacity to predict such a downtrend must be doubly disappointing.
    Anyway as they say everything will be good in the end and if it is not, then it is not the end yet! So you never know, when I may start predicting higher highs and higher lows along an established and rising trend. Well I guess you then may from time to time concur with the odd suggestion of higher and higher targets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $30.74K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91719 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 26568 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 36501
Last updated 15.31pm 29/04/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.