WKT 4.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

@vooose - Again your barking up yet another wrong tree. Had a...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    @vooose - Again your barking up yet another wrong tree.

Had a request if I could do at least 1 post just for you out of concern for your well being as you seem to be all bitter and twisted.

I have indeed written up my own peer analysis of GPX that has been circulated to the T40 network and other like minded individuals who have a genuine interest in the Graphite Space and swap information.

NOW Pay Attention to the details and DATES as I am extremely busy and working around the clock and do not have spare time to read HC and don't have spare time to educate you or debate you or argue any points with you.

29/01/2020
    GPX DFS came out
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200129/pdf/44dkyf66z8w4tv.pdf

02/02/2020
    Wrote my GPX Review.
    IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE A COPY - You should have NOTED my Date on it.

I read and analysed the GPX DFS as soon as it came out and began writing up comparison notes and comments, and it became very apparent there is a major problem with the DFS as soon as they couldn't make the project stand alone as a concentrate supplying project and other details.

Comments and details were shared with other GPX shareholders that I have connected with over the last couple of years out of concern there is a Fatal Flaw in their project.

Those details I am aware were passed onto GPX as that person could not adequately respond.

Email dialogue went back and forth for over a week with that individual and IN MY OPINION, the responses were very much lacking substance provided by GPX Management and eventuated to threats passed on by GPX Management.

18/02/2020 (2 WEEKS AFTER I WROTE MY NOTES)
    Bridge Street Capital Partners published their own Research Report written by Dr Chris Baker.

I HOPE YOU HAVE READ IT BEFORE NOW!
    http://www.graphexmining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/BSCP_GPX-Report-February-2020.pdf

The BSCP Research Report pretty much reinforced most of my comments and assumptions and is quite damning in its own right.

Did BSCP get it wrong ??? I DONT BELEIVE SO

In my honest opinion the GPX project is Fatally Flawed after scrutinising all their DFS details and assumptions.

23/03/2020 - GPX Trading Halt

25/03/2020 - Suspension from Official Quotation
    01/04/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    08/04/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    15/04/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    22/04/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    29/04/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    06/05/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    13/05/2020 - Request for Extension of Voluntary Extension
    20/05/2020 - ??????

I can assure you WKT has not requested me to bury the report as once I concluded my analysis it became very apparent to myself that GPX shareholders are likely to suffer a complete investment wipeout. They are words no one wants hear about their investment.

There is simply NO point publishing any of my notes and details in a public forum, which is why it is confidential.

I had anticipate GPX will enter Voluntary Administration by now, but they are still kicking the suspension extension can further down the road.

No point in being blamed for a flawed project not being able to be debt financed and with such enormous companion equity requirements that is far greater than that of WKT. PLUS GPX has way less Free Cash Margins than WKT PLUS GPX also has a large secured debt secured over the project to Castle Lake.

I have warned key people to not get to carried away with GPX as it had only a PFS and that it has to live up to expectations or preferably have better outcomes upon a DFS. THE PFS HAS FAILED TO LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS BY A LONG WAY.

There will be a shockwave that will ripple through the graphite players and the unworthy projects and high capex projects will be exposed and costly for them shareholders.

Covid19 may have slowed WKT down, but it wont stop WKT getting funded. Not IF, its WHEN.
    Simply cannot say the same for a majority of other graphite plays.

MORE DETAILS WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE COURSE.

@GPXaction Your welcome to drop me an email
    Last edited by oznt: 18/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $149.1K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81219 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 398672 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 109479
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.