WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-63

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    I had an absolute laugh and did not get past this point by

"huge variances amongst the projects...I understand that there are different factors from each deposit that will ultimately require a different amount of Capex ...but some $amounts are just so wide apart that it should ring warning bells to investos"

So I guess the following factors would influence the cost:

1. Economic location: Imagine setting up a mine in Canada vs setting up a mine in Tanzania, are the costs going to be the same ? Is labour costs going to be the same ? Does a Canadian work force get paid more than a Tanzanian work force ? If your failing to answer that, let me help you. They do and its not just by a small factor, the difference in cost is by a huge factor and can be 2x times more.
    2. Type of mine: Now dont you think an open pit mine will cost allot less than an underground mine ? By how much, a resource over 60M bellow the surface will need a tremendous amount of resources to dig it up. Try understand the shear amount of equipment and time they will need to do that, 1x or 1.5x more than an open pit mine for sure.
    3. Location to ports: Again the proximity of a mine close to transport to bring in labour / equipment / resources plays a big factor in how much it costs to operate a mine.

I will stop there these are just 3 major factors that WKT Lindi Mine have advantages in, and other might not. These are only a small amount of factors that influences the cost of a mine, and the reason why Cost of production can vary tremendously especially if you are drilling in a first world country vs drilling in a developing countries like Africa.

unicrumba its becoming a bit embarrassing now, you showing us that you are the one with no idea about mining or identifying a resource. I am not sure why you spend so much time on something you dont own, and come up with such irrelevant points to down ramp the stock. It's just not going to work on WKT, your going to really have to try harder. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.