WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Potential Upside of WKT - Expandable Graphite, page-750

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @rolly777

I suppose I draw on an analogy in this situation to describe my general mood towards cheerleading a stock like WKT.

And its the difference between religion and atheism/agnosticism.

See religious folks claim a higher truth, a knowledge known only to them and their followers - divine intervention that can do no wrong.

Whereas the entirety of atheism is contained in this response. Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious. The obvious must be observed and re-observed and argued for. This is a thankless job. It carries with it an aura of petulance and insensitivity. It is, moreover, a job that the atheist does not want.

It is worth noting that no one ever needs to identify himself as a non-astrologer or a non-alchemist. Consequently, we do not have words for people who deny the validity of these pseudo-disciplines. Likewise, atheism is a term that should not even exist. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make when in the presence of religious dogma. The atheist is merely a person who believes that the 260 million Americans (87% of the population) who claim to never doubt the existence of God should be obliged to present evidence for his existence and, indeed, for his benevolence, given the relentless destruction of innocent human beings we witness in the world each day.

My feeling towards WKT is, present evidence of funding (against the evidence that many graphite players have struggled to achieve it) and we can all be believers.

Until then, I remain agnostic/atheist as to whether you WKT will achieve its stated goals.

That doesn't make me a hater, troll or whatever other names have been flung. it just makes me a skeptic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $44 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 300526 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 288758 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.