WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I am not fully convinced of your honesty around your...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I am not fully convinced of your honesty around your 'intentions' @vooose

Is it a coincidence that you come out very near the time the company has timelined a funding deal will be done and you start you question WKT's funding feasibility?

The fact that you call yourself a 'former' commercial banker and are so interested and have invested so much time only to this thread but no time at all to any of the other ASX stocks that have funding discussions on at the moment, what is your real agenda?

You have a real desire to see the stock fall with you mentioning 'short' a lot. Your commercial banker friends or Patterson's mates maybe have a bigger interest in seeing a lower share price for WKT?

Are you closer to the funding of WKT than you admit to, and is your agenda here to create a better playing field for those you represent?

You spending so much time here makes me think that there is an opportunity at WKT that you or those you represent really want in on.

How long have you got @vooose, what timeframe do you have to achieve what you need to achieve here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $14.33K 135.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 805636 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 249479 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.