HCH 0.63% 80.0¢ hot chili limited

I agree with you topcall44. As you know, I have been very...

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I agree with you topcall44. As you know, I have been very conservative at times in my assessment of HCH - as well as frustrated....but I prefer to be conservative that blindly optimistic.

From what I can see, I agree with your assessments, and the HCH team have negotiated a positive and promising outcome. It took a long time, and they probably ended up giving away more of the project than they may have wanted to at some point in the past however....I am developing the opinion that management are very serious about making this thing a success in the long term for all concerned. These guys are genuine players and I give them a belated "tick" for that. I am holding this for the long term and letting it play out.

I have been frustrated at delays recently, including the poor job done to keep brokers who previously supported the company on side, but what's done is done. It seems Macquarie & DJC have "done a number" on HCH, but that HCH management are working with bigger and more influential players (Sprott & CAP) to make this a success. If that delievres value to us who remain loyal, then the final outcome will be good.

I like the idea that the CAP tenements have been merged into this one big project area and I like the direction this project is heading. I think CAP are very keen to make money on this "play".

Separately - does anyone have any idea whatsoever what price we might expect this to trade at "some day" when the mine is in production - and bearing in mind HCH will only own 49.9% of it? I am just curious what others - better at valuations than I - see this is worth.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $121.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.0¢ $26.45K 33.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6534 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.