VYS 1.32% 38.5¢ vysarn limited

Hi investorpaul, I can only agree that I'm surprised there has...

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi investorpaul, I can only agree that I'm surprised there has not been some followup posts on this thread which I'm sure is an important contribution that you have made to the ongoing discussion. Quite a detailed analysis I would say. However, I'm not qualified really to contribute to this analytical process re: silicon smelters but I'm sure there will be observations that will be made into this really interesting development and what difference this will make for me as an investor in MHM. There will/should be more contributions to this thread and I'm sure there will be in time. Come on posters, give us some more of your incites into this developing strategy.

It would be good investorpaul if you could perhaps indicate what possible benefits there might be for shareholders in MHM from a laymans perspective if this smelter goes ahead. From your quite detailed research it would seem that the potential for this resource that MHM controls has a lot of upside into the future and could also be quite lucrative.

Thanks for your informative thread contribution and I hope this will spur others to also have a go. I know this is not the main game for MHM, hence there suggestion that this project may require a lead partner/investor to move this project forward, but it could well value add much to the coffers for shareholders in MHM. Let's hope so !

Hotty4040

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $161.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $346.2K 891.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16055 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.