SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Such a hard pick this stock is. Deadlines could sink this ship,...

1. 705 Posts.
    Such a hard pick this stock is. Deadlines could sink this ship, but if they do not I think we will find that there will be a highly streamlined money generating vessel in SGH. The Australian business and the small UK operation they already had was generating something like 30 million in free cashflow. Obviously that's not enough to balance Quindell but it's a good sign at least that they are capable of making money through this business. UK law is very similar to Australian law as well so I imagine if they restructured in a way that incorporated things which the Australian businesses were doing right, then we would see a fantastic turnaround, but it all takes time, especially with around 418 million dollars in revenue to sift through in the SGH segment of the business, and Quindell's numbers are too screwed up to bother looking at. Just think about that for a second though. going from 2014 figures.

Anyway, see what happens, surely they can dig their way out of this one with a little time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.