ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

potential world?s largest oil discovery in 35

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Potential world?s largest oil discovery in 35 years

1) Q: Thanks Zhenzhen for your recent replys , after talking with you last Wed, I do see SP soaring this week, can you explain the SP movement for this week?

A: Yes, looks like the SP breaks the key resistance at 3.2c, this is the biggest SP achievement in this week, you know 300m shares issued at this level, but the volume holding quite well, not many holders wanna quit. As WHN is interpreting preliminary processed data now, and announced :? final processed seismic ahead of schedule, to be received ahead of schedule in July 2011, simultaneously SP moving up everyday, I believe WHN has confirmed the early positive technical analysis, and received the final data package. Most buyers already got some inside news.

2) Q: Do you have a near term SP target for WHN?

A: Now I donot see there is key resistance under 4c, so we may see off 3-4c range within 3 or 5 days, I think the SP will hanging 4.3-5.8c range(most likely start from next week, if the world market stable) before the 2D seismic ann out. However 5c or 8c doesnot make sense, the important is WHN has huge energy resource in place, like CEO, TVN, SP moved by 0.1c unit for some time but soar 10 times once resource potential confirmed.

3) Q: What?s the difference WHN with other junior oil prospectors?

A: Well, WHN really has quite a huge upside exploration potential than any other junior oil players. The initial ISIS report indicates there could be more than 15 billion bbls in place, if you compare with FAR or NEN, they are targeting 20% of 1-2 billion bbls oil potential, so WHN has nearly 10 times bigger target than them or 20-100 times than any other small player.

Another big difference lies in geological closeness of the proven petroleum systems in both India and Madagascar, WHN already acquired sufficient geochemical analyses to verify Seychelles Plateau as a high grade, oil prone frontier basin.

Evidences include:

a) first of all, have found the presence of oil generative source rock intervals.
    (derived migrant oil have been tied via isotopes and biomarker analyses to source rocks penetrated in the wells.)

b) Oil shows, including head space gas, and migrant oils recovered in wells have been found.

c) Peak oil generation commenced in the Cretaceous and continues to the present day at burial depths in excess of 2000m.

d) Beads of oil have been observed and good oil shows including streaming cut fluorescence have been observed over an interval in excess of 630m.

e) porosities in excess of 20% and good permeabilities have been recorded.

Not many junior oil players have such detailed and reliable geochemical data available for them before drilling, a-e actually already confirmed that: Upper Triassic/Lower Jurassic petroleum system should be no longer in dispute. The recent 2D seismic data combined with well datas will further confirm the ISIS?s 15-20 billion(mean) bbls potential , which could be world?s largest oil discovery in last 35 years.

world?s largest oil discovery in last 35 years Zhenzhen? Yes as long as ISIS?s technical report was further confirmed by WHN, it is. You know in 2007, Brazil Makes World?s Biggest Oil Discovery in 30 Years. Brazil's Petrobras has discovered the largest light crude Oil Field could contain as much as 33 billion barrels of oil equivalent.

WHN targets 15-20 billion barrels and more leads are being found now, please note 15-20 billion is the mean, the upside potential may be bigger than 33 billion, so WHN has great chance to exceed Brazil's Petrobras to create world?s largest oil discovery in 35 years.

4) Q: Most people waitting for the 2D seismic results , some people wanna hear negative comment, how do you think?

A: In my book, rare to find new 2D seismic data deny the old data, as WHN announced on 27, June 2011 : Previously identified leads are confirmed on the new data. People of course wanna buy at lower price, they may want to create some negtive points, but IMO, for a oil player, oil in place or not in place is the only issue, WHN clearly has plenty of evidence to show the petroleum system in place.

5) Q: WHN announced WHL Energy is presently in discussions with a number of potential farm-in partners, which company do you think is most likely to be our partner?

A: it?s still too early to know, however I believe Shell has greater chance. As you know WHN?s MD Steve worked for woodside, Shell before joining WHN, he has great management & technical background with Shell, he also announced there is a super large company approached. Could be shell imv. My another evidence is WHN hints the potential farm-in partner may fund for 3D seismic before drilling, like FAR?s case, you know this procedure always used by Shell.

6) Q: Why does Hartleys spend lots of time and energy on WHN case, and update WHN report very often?

A: Good question! I am also surprised to see Hartleys has very strong willness to joining WHN?s development, although it?s a broker. For example: (We met with SEYPEC recently and were impressed by the level of sophistication at both a commercial and technical level.) I donot know why Hartleys would like to meet SEYPE, but one thing is quite sure that Hartleys has very strong confidence with WHN?s huge potential, every time it updates its report, the risk increases a bit for its reputation, I never see Hartleys ramping a stock like WHN before.

Thanks for your time and answers Zhenzhen.

My pleasure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.