HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

potential zinc producer in the wings

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    HRR certainly looking good going forward.

Cash and investments was at 37.6million at time of June quarterly. Market cap at 37.95 million as of close today.

So HRR basically at cash backing prior to merger with TRO.

Post merger looking at company with market cap at 54million.

Projects are the Kalgoorlie Nickel Project with 796 mt at 0.7% Ni and 0.048% Co.

Woodlawn retreatment 11.2 million tonnes at 2.2% Zn, 1.3% Pb, 0.5% Cu, 31 g/t Ag, 0.3 g/t Au (For 390kt contained Zn+Pb )

Woodlawn underground 10.1 million tonnes at 10.2% Zn, 4.0% Pb, 1.8% Cu, 0.55 Au g/t and 85 g/t Ag (For 1.4mt contained Zn+Pb).

IRR for retreatment 33%, not too mention UG operations once gone through to feasibility.

I am hopeful that post merger and TSX listing that HRR can start to capitalise on the enormous potential of this project.

There is significant room in Woodlawn UG for extensions on recently discovered lenses and potential increases in resources.

For zinc juniors with standout projects I think HRR and IBG take the cake. IBG has some definite issues going forward as far as geographical complications go, but HRR in central NSW will look good following feasibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.