TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Nice work, TDA. Compelling numbers. And as you say, that's not...

1. 5,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2887
    Nice work, TDA. Compelling numbers. And as you say, that's not taking into account the retail OTC market. How many billions does that add when you can go to the chemist, maybe even the supermarket, and buy a pack of dressings (Band Aid?) impregnated with VitroGrow?

In this respect, here are two more vital points that escaped your eagle-eyed analysis! Tho' I'm sure they didn't...:)

"It has also been shown that VitroGrow is an extremely stable protein complex that is effective in very low doses and remains stable after freeze drying and gamma irradiation, both important for cost effective incorporation into wound dressings.

"VitroGrow is therefore an exceptional candidate for a new generation of wound healing and consumer products because it can be produced to pharmaceutical standard (already achieved by Tissue Therapies), and because all pre-clinical and human trial data consistently indicates a cost-effectiveness that has not previously been available to patients and healthcare systems worldwide."

How many boxes are ticked in those two short paragraphs?

I'm still trying to figure out if this is potentially even bigger than clipping the ticket on injectable drugs?

I'm glad Steve Mercer is taking his time putting together the best possible deal. He looks like a sharp character in his photo. I'm sure he is. With Cherrell Hirst and Mel Bridges as guiding lights, I'm equally sure we're in for a great New Year. In the meantime, I can wait, more time to accumulate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.