SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

potential, page-2

1. 1,675 Posts.
    I think what we are seeing is the people (short termers) that were in for the ride of the land sale and Gary status bailing out. This is a common effect of short term and panic buying and selling.

Long term stock holders will wait till 2011 when the stock should rise steady. Till then the market is volatile including SSN, SEA, AUT, etc...

Remember that the price of the stock is only what people want to pay for it. I like the CM planning for SSN and expect the mid to end of Oct 2010 to stabilize and start a steady increase. I want slow but sure movement that has good volume. We need to get the big boys off their money and get into the shale game.

There are transactions I will use for short term to make some money. This is my source of income. However, I have a lot of money tied up in long term (KAR and SSN) investments. This next week may be a buy week for SSN. I know today is for sure. Don't panic if the price drops to A$.065. This is what I am looking for to buy more stock.

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.