OSL 0.00% 0.9¢ oncosil medical ltd

Potential

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    OSL is presenting an opportunity here as it trends upwards as the market starts to wake up to the potential for OSL in the pancreatic cancer/HCC space using their plantable nuclear medicine (radiotherapy) device. Market opportunity for OSL in the pancreatic cancer area of $1 billion within a disease that is showing significant growth and lack of treatments. HCC Hepatocellular carcinoma market also set to threefold to $1.4 bill by 2019. 2 significant opportunities for OSL with early safety evaluations showing it to be well tolerated by patients and efficacy data showing significant reduction in tumor volume in both the liver and pancreas.

The radiation therapy market has set some highly commercial precedents in prosate cancer Xofigo with Bayers $2.4 bill acquisition of Algeta-metastatic to bone, Liver cancer, SIR- Sphere, Sirtex and Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma- Zevalin, Spectrum Pharmaceutical-targeted antibody. Oncosil's treatment is localised which reduces serious side effects associated with standard radiotherapy and being a device has a shorter time to market approval in comparison to standard drug development.

The resignation of Mr Gozlan i believe opens the position of more board strength to come as OSL moves forward. 2015 is setting up for a big year for OSL and i believe we are headed to the 100mill market cap area around 25>30c range in coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $85.35K 9.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1278254 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11789637 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.