OSL 0.00% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Potential, page-2

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Megagene

Agree with your medical comments

but with the board - Mr G didnt need to resign to get someone else on the board. It must be one of the smallest most insular boards of any Biotech at present.

Aston and Rogers... and the CEO

That doesnt give any independence - and clearly you have to be careful what you say.

We have seen the board either sacked or bailed out over the last 12 months and that is poor leadership and governance by the board. You can apply that to any board on an ASX listed company, NFP or private company. I have been and am on enough boards to recognise that.

Yes - they will make some good appointments to the board as they have plenty of room, but lets hope they dont stuff anything else up in the interim. Plenty of blue sky they should achieve as it is a good product they can develop.

I know there are some posters on this thread that have appeared as mates of the big two, but I have been posting on OSL for a lot longer than that, and like all share holders (and I am a significant share holder) it is reasonable to have their say. I just expect good governance of a company that I invest in ... and we have seen that drift away over the last 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.61K 2.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3184549 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2495137 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.