OSL 11.1% 1.0¢ oncosil medical ltd

The likelihood that intramural injection of brachytherapy by EUS...

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The likelihood that intramural injection of brachytherapy by EUS will have a dramatic effect on survival I think is low - the tumour infiltrates through tissues in all directions, and metastasises, quite unlike the typical spherical mass-like growth of liver tumours. Death in pancreatic cancer is generally caused by thrombotic complications or immune suppressive effects of cachexia, a systemic effect, as opposed to single organ failure in hepatoma. Adequately targeting the relevant tumoral tissue in pancreatic cancer would be extremely difficult in most patients, unlike the very straight forward targeting in hepatoma. These tumours are not at all comparable, and to assume that a modality that works in one would have benefit in the other is naive.

I see there were no debating points around these assertions. I know there at least 2,and probably many more, qualified medcos who would be able to take a sane view. Are the assertions regarding the attributes of this tumor correct or not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $32.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $112.7K 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5279575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.