D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

Potential, page-70

1. 150 Posts.
    I tend to agree with you. I think the potential is brilliant and I am certainly a supporter. I only entered the stock, as I know that Nick Clark (who is the other 50% of Viaticus Capital) was the person that found and presented the opportunity for this happen.

My concern however, is that the people running D13, are not familiar with how to "run and do comercial business" The board is impressive as is the background of the people, but there is nothing there that shows how they have developed and advanced a new and fresh business from its grass roots.

Naturally, I am a very big fan of the CEO of AJX, and his record clearly shows that he knows how to build these "new" opportunities. He has created unbelievable wealth among shareholders of AJX and his ability to turn a failing business that others were trying to build, into something progressive and dynamic (especially during a traumatic time, he recently lost his wife) is astonishing.

He took a technology that was no where near commercialization and generated its first sales within the first 18 maths of him taking on the role. He restructured and rebuilt from 8 to 30. He developed what is the most solid line of communication between company and shareholders that I have seen in nearly 20 years of investing and working in/with PubCo's

Again, I think D13 will be a killer, but not where it is at now. It needs the same touch and I have spoken to Nick about D13 and he does support it in the background, but I would be remiss to say, that I think we will suffer through some pain, unless his hand can be forced to take a more progressive approach.

Thank you, and lets cross our fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.