D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

Potential, page-73

1. 150 Posts.
    Sure, no issue with your comments, and also agree about backing GR, but you must appreciate

1. It was NC that bought D13 to the Viaticus table not GR
    2. GR has next to little influence in the US, nor does he have DoD contacts in the US and if he does its through NC. He also doesn't live there

Any and all political and military relationships are bought to the table by NC. I am a great backer of GR, please don't misunderstand that, but if we take AJX as a standard under his stewardship it was going nowhere fast. His approach to appointing NC as its CEO is commendable and the company has gone very, very well, but in saying that NC is 50% of VC anyway and the project finder and influence people builder.

You are correct about the people at D13, however you have missed my position. That being, as astute as they are, where is the experience of building commercial small cap PubCo?

This is not about GR or NC, this is about "runs on the board". I know that the pair of them are best of mates, and they compliment each others individual skills well, but when it comes to growing nothing out of something, I know who the man for the job is and so would GR.

Problem is, I doubt NC would want it, but don't underestimate the work he does do to support D13, they will need it.

I'm a supporter of both and will continue to be but it's about position the right people in the right places. Let's hope your correct but I'm simply sharing a point of view that is solid IMO.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.