AZL 9.52% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

markmau, maybe blade__ can add some more facts but here is my...

1. 297 Posts.
    markmau, maybe blade__ can add some more facts but here is my take/homework on ZYLotech in 100 words or less (a bit biased though, cause I've already made money on them).

1. No debt WHATSOEVER.

2. Fully expensed (written off) their R&D. All income from technology sales should be 100% profit.

3. Secured and real 'partnerships' via written agreements with TENIX, IBM, SIEMENS, HONEYWELL, DIEBOLD, ADAIR.

4. Ongoing contracts with QANTAS, VODAFONE, NAB, NRMA and the Fed/NSW governments.

5. Plenty of cash in the Bank.

6. Great and unique 4th generation technology.

7. Tested, proven, honest, CLEAN and approachable Board and senior management;

Chairman, John Wayland (of the old shool of honesty, solid finance pillar of strength)
    CEO/MD, Nick Sikiotis (strategist/tactician, engineering systems architect, simply brilliant at everything he does)
    New Director, Julian Dinsdale (latest promising addition, magician of CFU fame, able to build $400M companies)

8. Full confidence by their shareholders who just participated in $8-9M SPP raising (ZYL could only keep $1.3M though and had to send the rest back).

Mate, the rest will soon be history!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $70.05K 3.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 4996974 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 979394 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.