SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Potential?, page-57

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi Autosime

Thank you, but as much as I would like to agree with your assessment of my excellent investing skills, this instance of perfect timing was pure luck with the timing of the sale necessitated by needing the funds to have helped buy my son the car.

Had that not been the case, I would most likely still have been holding the A2M today as I had the same emotional bond (I still only drink A2M milk) so it was a case of the head overruling the heart with fortuitous timing.

If I were that smart an investor I would not have held my SEN for so long initially, would not have sold my 2000 shares of APT March last year for $20@ (thinking we were headed off a cliff) and would not have ended in the red on the majority of my trades over the past 20 yrs.... That said, I have been lucky enough to have had a nett smallish positive result to date.

So just to stress... the intent of my first post was in no way to showcase my trading results..it was purely to make the point about not letting your heart rule your head when it comes to investing and lost opportunity.

That all said, it looks like I am a good omen for this community given my having mentioned the word Votiro just last night and today's news release and SP increase..

As said before, Good luck to all holders .. I hope that pot of gold is there at the end.

rgds
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $71.65K 4.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1209845 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 659960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 278631
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.