DMX 0.00% 1.1¢ dmx corporation limited

potential

1. 373 Posts.
    DMX is probably the best spec buy out there at the moment. I have accumulated on occasions after speaking with the company. Its quite simple really, The very fact that DMX is even aroung still is a reason to buy, piece together current events and it doesnt take a genius to work out that the upside couls be huge.
    Bob Hawke plugging it in the east ( why would he do that)
    Mysery investor throws a million in at 20% over market.
    Try and get hold of JD and he's all over the world, rumours are around the brokers now about DMX that something is cooking. We know a new chairman is coming. And if you ever take the time to track JD down, the guy is one if not the most impressive MD's you will ever speak too, he loves DMX and is like a dog with a bone. As I have said before I spoke to him twice and eachtime i put the phone down I bought more.

With contracts values not disimilar to market cap in size, this could bounce over 10 in a day and then up to 20's in days. My view it will, they are cash flow stable so where is the risk, time is the only drawback if you cant hold dont buy, but if the tales are to be believed and I dont know so I wont even post them here, the next 4 weeks could see the change. I am going to call them this week and subject to that i will be in for more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.