CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

lol yes.... looks like those days are gone badfish....

1. 609 Posts.
    lol yes.... looks like those days are gone badfish. Unfortunately though with those days gone I think alot have been borrowing toys from supertramp as the quality of posting has instantly gone downhill!

For newbies, the 2 billion bbl is minor in the overall scheme of things. Yes the HVS shale play COULD host 10 billion bbl's UOIIP but this needs to be tested and, we have other plays such as the aralka system et al. Sections of the package (230,000 km2) contains very deep source rocks here with multiple horizons/play types.

For those that dont know - Keep in mind Guinevere itself as a structure could host 1 billion barrells UOIIP itself which is 1/2 the assessed ann today in just the 1 target as opposed to 4! Seismic is currently being processed for Guinevere and Madigan. Dont write off Dune east/west, Simpson east/west et al either, those 4 combined is another 500 mmbls UOIIP approx.

Too many oil targets to list in detail however a quick summary for newbies;

Avalon
    Dune East
    Dune West
    Simpson East
    Simpson West
    Bejah
    Blamore
    Vivienne 1 (Pool)
    Vivienne 2 (Tirr)
    Guinevere 1 (Pool)
    Guinevere 2 (Tirr)
    Madigan 1 (Pool)
    Madigan 2 (Tirr)
    Johnstone
    Stuart
    Gypsum
    Surprise

and todays update;

Lancelot
    Lamerocke
    Tintagel
    Galahad

Gas - - - - -

Waterhouse
    Ooraminna
    Magee
    Mt Kitty
    et al

Further to that theres 34-70 TCF CBM gas potential, over 200 BCF He and the 1153 line kms of seismic is outlining a potential 17 TCF gas to add to the already known 3.4+ TCF. The 34 TCF adds another 34 billion NPV to centrals market cap calculated at $1.00 per mmcf.

For those that care I posted a valuation over at the other site sh*resc*ne a few weeks ago.

robjb if your reading this - please email me at [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $343.8K 6.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288354 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 409091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.